About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Friday 7 May 2010

About Nikki M Morris

Where do i begin to tell you about me . I think the best words to describe me are lively, outgoing, friendly, chatty , nosey, bossy and lovable . I love music and sing at every opportunity i can - this doesn't mean i have a good voice ( i really don't ) i just find it very therapeutic. I listen to all sorts of music but my passion is heavy metal .
I love going out with my friends and having a really good dance. My main passion in life is my family , i am a proud mum of 2 boys and I'm like a lioness when it comes to protecting them from all the bad things that are about today .
nikki m morris

No comments:

Post a Comment