About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Greenday

Hi all
I am beside myself with excitement , i'm off to see Greenday today in Manchester and i can't .My son works just around the corner from the cricket ground and has been telling me all about the rehearsals they have been hearing, he is soooooo jealous that he can't come. It has taken me days to decide on my outfit of choice and i'm still dithering on it , the weather is great though so at least i dont have to worry about my hair getting wet and frizzing up so much the people behind me can't see.
Watch this space as i will be back with all the gory details of my Greenday rock fest !

No comments:

Post a Comment