About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Looking forward to the weekend

Hi all
I'm really looking forward to this weekend as it's supposed to be hot hot hot !
So it's time to dig out the barbie clean off the dust and do what we British do best - stand in the garden eating burnt raw food even if it isn't as hot as we were told it was going to be .
So I'm bracing myself for the supermarket dash knowing every 1 else from my home town will be there buying up all the bread , burgers and salad . I just hope i don't get crushed as we all fight it out to the death in the hope of getting all the best meat on  sale . Yes folks it's the start of a typical British summer and we will all be out braving the weather and standing firm as we all compete to throw the best barbie ever 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete