About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Sunday 23 May 2010

Pink as a lobster

Hi all
Have you ever watched Futurama , because the only way i can describe myself at the mo is i look like Dr Zoigberg i am a lovely glowing pink from all the sun this weekend . I wouldn't mind but i was slapping sun cream on every 15 mins . I just hope i go a bronze shade and don't peel and look like an alien . We had the barbie and after all the panic of the previous week it passed in a blur of wine and burgers . I had a brilliant time i just wish i didn't have to do all the tidying up now , well never mind I've guilt tripped my best friend and its her turn next week lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment