About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Monday 31 May 2010

What a let down

Im not surprised i'm saying this but what a let down the weather has been 4 this bank holiday weekend . I hope it's going to improve especially with the World cup just around the corner .
I don't usually watch the footie much but i always get caught up in the fever of the World cup . I love how it's the one time we all unite to cheer on our countries and show true comradeship. I have to laugh at one of the lads we go out drinking with though , he always chooses the most obscure team and cheers for them all by himself .

No comments:

Post a Comment