About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I'm just your average person who loves to live life to it's full . I have a passion for music no matter what it is and love to sing out loud much to both my sons horror !

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Searching the web

Hi all
Well i have been up all night again searching the web for ways to earn money at home and i'm slowly going crazy . Every time i have come across what seems to be a good idea i end up losing heart because they want money from me first . The thing that gets me is i have no money that is why i'm spending so long on the net . I am unable to go out to work at the moment due to the brain haemorrhage i had and all i want to do is make an honest income . Please tell me that there are honest genuine people out there before i lose my hope and mind completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment